Friday, May 20, 2016

Update!!


     Hello, night owls!! I have a little news as to what's ahead for The Night Owl Review that you might be interested in. I said in my last post that I'd be doing a review of a movie featuring David Bowie: well, it's coming up Saturday night! I just have to complete a couple more fan-art drawings for the post (don't want to infringe on image copyrights!) and then everything will be ready. There's going to be a lot to cover in the upcoming review and I absolutely can't wait!
     Also, I've figured out a posting pattern for myself. You can expect new posts of the Review every other night of the week (Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays, though there may be more within the week depending on my schedule). Next week, I'll do one or two of my posts on music to shake things up a bit.
     So keep your eyes peeled for the first movie review on The Night Owl Review - it's going to be fun!

                                                                                                           ~Maud,
                                                                                                     Official Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment