Thursday, May 26, 2016

Announcement


     Hello, night owls!! Just thought I'd make a small announcement concerning some future posts.
     As some of you have gleaned from last night's post, I will be doing a post about Disney and Dreamworks tomorrow (Friday). Next week, however, I'm going to be preparing fan-art for two special reviews. We're going to look at a silent horror film and a Broadway musical (Wednesday and Friday, respectively). 
     Also, I'm interested in seeing what brings you guys here. While most of you are from the US, a lot of you guys are based in Europe (probably because most of my posts are between midnight and 2:00 AM here in the US). My question to everyone is what do you enjoy seeing on this blog? Is there something you want to see reviewed on here or are you simply enjoying the random selection of subjects?
     In the meantime, have a great day and watch out for Friday's Review!

                                                                                                            ~Maud,
                                                                                                    Official Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment