Monday, May 23, 2016

Art Showcase


     Hello, night owls!! I had little time to figure out my next post over the weekend and today I kept drawing a blank as to what to share with you all. So unfortunately, I have no post of the usual kind prepared for tonight.
     However, since Mondays are part of my posting pattern, I decided instead to showcase some of my drawings. As you have seen in The Linguini Incident review and with the barn owl logo of this blog, drawing is one of my several skills. I'm not a full-out artist like my sister is (check out her incredible work at artzdeeva.blogspot.com!), but it's something I've done all my life and I tend more towards cartoonish, manga-ish, and semi-realistic styles. The first six are the most current ones I've done and give a better image of what my skill level is at now.

                            
                                                                            



                            
               















                             
               
     
     That's a pretty good idea of what I do. You'll definitely be seeing more drawings related to The Night Owl Review, since I'll keep creating fan art for my movie reviews. 
     Anyway, I hope your Monday went well and I will have something more definite for you on Wednesday!

                                                                                                            ~Maud,
                                                                                                      Official Night Owl




             







     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment