Sunday, May 15, 2016

Introduction

     Do you enjoy movies? Love books, music, theatre, art, and games? Are you a night owl? Then you've come to the right place!

 Hello, everyone! I'm Maud, your Official Night Owl, and this is The Night Owl Review, one of the best places for reviews and discussions on movies and most things related to entertainment. Together, we'll explore the famous, the infamous, the old, the new, and the obscure in order to better understand why we love what we love and why we hate what we hate. Movies will be a central subject (since film is my favorite medium), but other topics that fall under entertainment/the arts will be covered. 
     As I am a night owl by nature and my current lifestyle requires me to stay up late, I generally will be updating the Review in the evening/night/early morning (really, what's the difference?). I've yet to construct a schedule (e.g. Movie Monday, Tuesday Tunes, etc.), but I'll figure that out once I get into the swing of things. And an important thing for you to know is that I'm open to suggestions from you guys as to what to review/discuss in the future. I love discovering new things and expanding my horizons. 
     All set? Wonderful! So what should you expect in the next post of The Night Owl Review? Next time, I'll lay before you an overview about what makes a cult classic movie (e.g. Rocky Horror Picture Show, Labyrinth, The Room). 
     So be ready and keep your eyes peeled for the new post, because we've got plenty of cool topics to cover! 

                                                                                                          ~Maud
                                                                                                    Official Night Owl

     

No comments:

Post a Comment