Monday, July 25, 2016

Review Adjustments


     Hello, night owls! I have some news for you guys concerning The Night Owl Review posting schedule. As I said in last Monday's post, I was away Friday to enroll in college (and it was exciting!!). Since enrollment, I've had time to look at when my classes come up, I've realized (and I knew this before now) that the posting schedule on this blog would have to change. It isn't merely because of classes or campus jobs. Since I am going to be a theatre student, I may be called away from my normal schedule because of a production I'm in. With homework and rehearsals, I'm bound to be a little bit swamped for time. However, I do not intend on giving up on this blog in college. Once I've settled in and I know what my availability will be like, I will inform you on what the posting schedule will be. 
     So here's what's going to happen. Until the week of August 24th, you will continue to see Monday, Wednesday, and Friday posts on The Night Owl Review. After that point, there will be a two week break so I can adjust to campus life and classes. Around early September, The Night Owl Review will resume - this time, with a new posting schedule. It may be twice a week or maybe even once a week, but no matter what, I will continue to bring you reviews, critiques, thoughts, and rants whenever I can. I love what I do on The Night Owl Review, and I don't want to stop any time soon.
     I will give a warning post before the week of August 24th so that no one will be caught off guard by the lack of posts.
     See you all on Wednesday!!

                                                                                                          ~Maud,
                                                                                                  Official Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment