Monday, July 4, 2016

Coming Soon: Thoughts on The BFG


     Hello, night owls! On July 3rd, I got the opportunity to see Spielberg's film adaptation of Roald Dahl's The BFG. Since this Monday (currently today) falls on the 4th of July and I've been caught off guard by the festivities, there won't be a traditional post tonight. However, I do want to let you know that I will talk about The BFG film next week since the rest of this week is slotted for other things. This film hasn't done so well on its opening weekend, which makes me sad because it's a very pleasant film and a lovely adaptation of one of my favorites of Dahl's works (if you're unfamiliar with the name, he wrote Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach, Matilda, and Fantastic Mr. Fox). 
     I guess all I have to say this Monday is go watch The BFG if you haven't already - it's a wonderful, whimsical movie - and we'll talk about it next Monday!!

                                                                                                                ~Maud,
                                                                                                        Official Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment