Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Art Showcase 2


     Hello, night owls! I've been in a bit of a bind lately with college preparations and planning has been crazy. So today instead of talking about another movie, book, or aspect of entertainment, I'll do something similar to my earlier Art Showcase by sharing some of my art work. So without further ado, here is a second showcase.








     And there you have it! All of this was made months before I got tendinitis - hopefully, I'll be able to create compositions of this quality in the future. I miss drawing and I wish I could do more new stuff for The Night Owl Review. Anyway, hope you're all having a great week and I'll see you Friday (with a more focused post)!!

                                                                                                           ~Maud,
                                                                                                   Official Night Owl









No comments:

Post a Comment