Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Post Announcement


     Hello, night owls! I have been caught off guard for Wednesday's post, so today I will briefly mention what's in store for future posts. On Friday, we will be talking about why the Tony award-winning, Broadway show Hamilton matters. On Monday I will tell you about two of Shakespeare's most controversial/shocking plays - Titus Andronicus and Measure for Measure. Next Wednesday, we'll discuss the upsides and downsides of Henry Selick's film adaptation of Neil Gaiman's book Coraline. Next Friday, however, I will have to take a break, since I will be away at college for registration that day. Other than that, there might be posts in the future on Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel, Guillermo del Toro's Hellboy movies, a book review, and a rant at some point or other.
     So there you have it! I'll see you on Friday and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!!

                                                                                                       ~Maud,
                                                                                               Official Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment