Monday, June 6, 2016

Important Announcement


     Hello, night owls!
     So...I have nothing prepared for tonight's post, unfortunately. My mind kept drawing a blank and I'm still not ready for the Cabaret review. I would have loved to have had my art ready for the musical review and to have started on some other drawings for other reviews, but my hands/fingers are still hurting tremendously, and my job doesn't allow them to heal. 
     However, I still want to give you guys new content, even if there isn't any art to accompany them, so here's the deal. I will keep producing new reviews and I will continue other random discussion posts, but until my hands feel better, there will be no new art to accompany them. Any art you see in future posts (until further notice) are older works. And I will wait on the Cabaret musical review, because I really do want to provide some art with that. 
     For the rest of this week's posts, I'm still working on the details, but Wednesday will be a discussion post (like the zombie and Depeche Mode posts) and on Friday, I'll present a random top ten list related to music, film, folklore, or literature. 
     Usually, I'm good at figuring out a post subject ahead of time, but after working over the weekend, I was practically empty. I promise this won't happen very often in the future! On top of that, if there's ever something you want to see covered in a post, please feel free to make a suggestion in the comments - I'd be more than happy to accommodate your interests.
     Until Wednesday, goodnight/good day, one and all!

                                                                                                                 ~Maud,
                                                                                                          Official Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment