Thursday, June 2, 2016

Friday Update


     Hello, night owls! I just thought I'd give you an update on Friday's post. My work has affected my hands to the point where it hurts to draw for extended periods of time. The unfortunate consequence is that I haven't been able to complete the fan art for Friday's musical review, so that specific review will have to be postponed until next week. I'm very sad about this, as I was looking forward to discussing this musical. There will still be a new post on Friday, though - you needn't worry about that!
     To make up for the delay in the first musical review on this blog, I will reveal to you the musical under review. Next week, we will look at the Broadway hit (one of my personal favorites) Cabaret.
     Until Friday, farewell!!

                                                                                                                       ~Maud,
                                                                                                               Official Night Owl


No comments:

Post a Comment