Monday, June 13, 2016

An Unfortunate Announcement


     Hello, night owls! I come to you with bad news, unfortunately. Because of my painful tendinitis, I will be taking a break from updating The Night Owl Review. This week for sure, there won't be new posts. New posts may return next week depending on how well physical therapy has helped me out, but we'll have to see. I feel horrible about this and it's not just because of the pain. However, you can rest assured that Maud, your official night owl, will return to bring you witty and informative posts in the future.
     Have a wonderful week, everyone!!

                                                                                                         ~Maud,
                                                                                                Official Night Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment