Monday, August 1, 2016

Post Update!


     Hello, night owls! I thought I'd let you know what's up this week! As my last post suggests, Friday's post is going to be The Horror Movie Survival Guide: Character's Edition, and on Wednesday, I plan on doing my Top 10 list of TV series (personal favorites). But this week, I'm going to be seeing a movie that I've been excited about for a while now and I'm sure most if not all of you have heard about it, too. This week, I'm going to see Suicide Squad! I'm a fan of the Batman villains, and when I heard about this, I was very excited (and then the trailers came out!). So obviously, you can expect to see a Thoughts post about Suicide Squad next week.
     On top of that, I plan on doing a new movie review - only, it won't be so much a review as it will be more a dissection. Why? Because there is so much that is wrong or crazy with it that in order to help you understand it, I'm going to have to do more than shed light on the stories and characters. What is this movie? It's Neil Jordan's 1988 comedy High Spirits, featuring Peter O'Toole, Steve Guttenberg, Beverly D'Angelo, twice Razzie award winning Daryl Hannah, and Liam Neeson.
     Yes, it's going to be a fun one. 
     So watch out next week for posts on Suicide Squad and High Spirits - I will have the third post figured out soon. 
     See you guys Wednesday!!

                                                                                                            ~Maud,
                                                                                                   Official Night Owl
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment